About Xedoscoin [XDC]
Xedoscoin [XDC] is a new (announced on 3 Feb 2014) cryptocurrency with no premine. We didn’t mine any coins before announcing the project. It is CPU mineable and based on Skein-SHA2 algorithm. This means you don’t need a pile of GPU graphic cards to mine Xedoscoin. You surely could use GPUs too, but you can use just your processor for mining — either solo or by joining a pool.
Maybe you’ve heard about Bitcoin? Well, this is similar, just… different. We believe the world needs more than one cryptocoins and Xedoscoin will be one of them.
Xedoscoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Xedoscoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
Xedoscoin is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency.
- source code freely avilable on github
- initial announcement on bitcointalk.org forum
- block explorer for Xedoscoin
- logo and design contests…
- and much more to come…
* POW Hash: Skein-SHA2
* Block target: 1,5 minutes
* Block reward: 80 XDC
* No premine
* Total coins: no more than 85 million
* Halving interval: 262800 blocks
* P2P Port: 18852
* Default RPC Port: 18153
* Every 3250-th block returns 170 XDC
* Every 4250-th block returns 180 XDC
* Every 6250-th block returns 140 XDC
* Every 4800-th block returns 221 XDC
* Every 25-th block returns 79 XDC